VYPER Contributor Description
A VYPER Contributor may be a partner or a one-time support to VYPER. This style of membership differs from a VYPER member by proposing themselves as a partner of our project, looking to further our mission and vision by contributing something. We give special value to our contributors as they are often the pieces needed to bring our project plans to life. Many of our contributors in the past have offered support like space donation, financial donations, mentorship, traditional knowledge exchange, project partnership, or promoting VYPER’s work through their organization. Many of our contributors also consider themselves members, part of the VYPER family.
Some of Our Amazing Partners
- School district #34 has donated their gym for our weekly pow wows.
- Fraser Valley Métis Association has made financial donations.
- Public Health Agency of Canada funds VYPER’s major projects.
- Civil Radio has opened their show for VYPER to be featured on.
- First Nations Health Authority has opened doors for VYPER to work alongside to the “Healing Our Spirits Worldwide” conference happening September 2024.
Would you like to get your organization involved? Feel free to reach out!
Our team is always looking for ways to spread the work we do. If you feel you have something to contribute or feedback for VYPER, contact the VYPER Coordinator, Marcella Sunshine to talk.